Does anyone know why I broke out in hives when I drank a Monster Energy Drink? | The Energy Drinks Buzz!!

I have never been allergic to anything in my life aside from spores etc in nature, and I know that as you get older the chances of developing allergies to different things increases. But I have drank many Monster Energy Drinks and never had the problem. I am just curious if anyone knows exactly which ingredient it is that I reacted to by chance so that I can know to look for that in future products. I appreciate any help I get regarding this and I thank you ahead of time.

Could be one of the herbal ingredients, or just the caffeine, or maybe artifical dyes and flavorings. You’d have to have an allergist give you an allergy test.

 

2 Responses to Does anyone know why I broke out in hives when I drank a Monster Energy Drink?

  1. answers2questions says:

    Could be one of the herbal ingredients, or just the caffeine, or maybe artifical dyes and flavorings. You’d have to have an allergist give you an allergy test.
    References :

  2. ZZZZ says:

    Simple, it dehydrated you bad.
    References :



Close